1. Write a query to find 36th max salary of 100 employees?
2. How to retrieve and display only the duplicate values?
- Site Admin
- Posts: 83
- Joined: Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:10 pm
select max(salary) from employee where rownum=36 order by salary Desc;
Just a try
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:43 am
Query for duplicate values
select column_name, count(column_name) as dupcount
group by column_name
Pl. correct if I'm wrong....
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:30 am
Return to SQL | RDBMS | Database Queries
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest